Greening Your Home Electricity
Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 7:30 pm
Add to iCal | Add to Google Calendar
- Are you considering adding solar panels to your roof?
- Sudbury has a community electricity aggregation program. Wayland and Framingham are planning them. What are those?
- What’s a community solar project? What do I get when I subscribe?
- What’s the difference amongst these options?
- I am renting my place. Trees shade my roof. What can I do?
- Can I combine these options? How do I compare competing offers?
- How can I help make a new renewable power project happen?
If you have questions like these, then this evening is for you!
Congregation Beth El’s Green Team, with support from MassEnergize and the Jewish Climate Action Network-MA (JCAN), can help you sort out the possibilities with information from these presenters:
Click here to register. For more information, contact John Harper, Beth El Green Team.